- Baby D things! - Any day now.. we’re waiting with baited breath now… As soon as we found out that we’ll be grandparents, I started planning, then sewing.. As time moved along my step son called to ask if I could make the pads
- Embroidery Floss Book - I’ve taken up hand embroidery again. Over 35 years ago I used to do crewel work and cross stitch and I always enjoyed it. These days I am a genuine quilting addict but some of my projects involve a little
- I dont need no stinkin pattern - I saw this centerpiece online on a Facebook group.. I realize that many need a pattern to follow, but generally, I don’t. I actually enjoy the challenge and process of figuring out the measurements and doing the math. I even
- Veterans Day 2015 - First I’ll say Thank You to not only my father and my son for serving and protecting our country.. but every service man & woman — Thank You… I was honored myself today, being highlighted in a post over at
- Operation Support Our Troops - I won this pattern several weeks ago in the QuiltyPleasures 100 Block Vol 10 give away.. I instantly fell in love and knew I’d have to make it and donate to a veteran.. Camelia Elliot I’m having a wonderful time putting
A smattering of images from our Flickr page.. our finished work.. most I am quite proud of!